Market season is May – October.
- Date & Time: Tuesdays, 3 p.m.- 7 p.m.
- Location: The Green Red Barn at Heritage Park, 901 Old Austin-Hutto Road (see map
The Pfarmers Market brings fresh, locally grown and prepared foods to the Pflugerville community. Vendors sell a variety of produce including tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, squash, okra, garlic, melons, peaches and grapes; artisan baked goods; honey; flowers; eggs; free-range meats; jarred salsas, pickles and jams; fruits and plants.
- Craft items are often available for purchase, and live music is on site on selected dates.
- Remember, when you shop at the Pflugerville Pfarmers Market, you are supporting local farms and small businesses.
- Cash is preferred. Credit card purchases depend on the vendor’s capability. Some of the vendors accept WIC vouchers.
Market Meet-ups at Pflugerville Pfarmers Market
Every Pfirst Tuesday of the Month
4-7 pm, Heritage Park
Bring out your classic, hot rod, rat rod and unique cars for our Market Meet-up. Enjoy a casual Tuesday night meet-up with other car lovers while taking advantage of our Pfarmers Market.
Spaces are first come, first served. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.