Grab your board or bike, try some new spins, carve out “pfancy” turns, or show off a few “pflips” to your “pfriends.” It’s a great spot located north of the Recreation Center parking lot, in the shade, just off the walking trail. The skate spot is open from dawn to 10 p.m.
Skate Spot Rules:
- Helmets, elbow pads, knee pads and other protective clothing are strongly recommended.
- Plastic pegs only on bikes.
- This park is unsupervised. Use at your own risk.
- Food, drinks, and smoking on riding surfaces are prohibited.
- Motorized vehicles are prohibited.
- Keep your park safe and litter free.
- Graffiti, tagging, and stickers prohibited. Vandalism will close the skate park.
- All other park rules apply.
- Report any maintenance concerns to Pflugerville Parks and Recreation Department at 512-990-6350.